B67 - Development principles
The following principles will be applied for the B67 development:
- All produced water will be re-injected from the beginning of the production phase.
- Pipelines will be buried. Once the pipeline is buried, the right of way will be reforested.
- The offshore type multi-well platform concept will be used, in order to minimize the impact.
- It is estimated that Block 67 operations will impact less than 0.5% of its area.
- State of the art technologies will be applied during construction and operation of our facilities: sensors and measurement devices, control and block valves, SCADA control system, permanent monitoring of operation parameters, fibre-optic data transmission, among others.
- Local and international standards of environmental protection and occupational safety are strictly followed.
- Oncompletion of production operations, according to the Abandonment plan and local regulations, facilities will be dismantled and the previously occupied areas will be reforested, as per the company's commitment with the State.